MLI welcomes new candidates anytime. Please, feel free to send your resume or contact us via e-mail at your convenience. Any of our principals will be happy to discuss new opportunities with you. We are looking forward to hearing from you in the foreseeable future.
All MLI principals have unique credentials that make them true ambassadors of our clients to the marketplace or relevant constituencies. All have comprehensive, pertinent experience – some close to 15 to 20 years. They have the ability to talk to officers of an organization peer-to-peer. This very ability is core to MLI’s value proposition. They are quick thinkers, versatile, able and willing to talk expertly and passionately about a technology or other subject-matter (in finance, healthcare, etc.), anxious to discuss new opportunities and markets with a prospect, uncover their needs and interests. They must also be sales savvy, have the ability to generate leads, show good intuition and judgment, so they can truly assess an account’s potential for sales or restructuring. They also need to be good mediators, exhibit a talent for diplomacy.
Working part-time, flexible-time, or full-time are all possible configurations.
Many positions offered are contract positions.
Work at home (anywhere in the US, the world) is possible, actually encouraged.
The average tenure of our new business generation or mediation executives is in excess of four years [provided they undergo successful,rigorous training], best construed as very high by most standards.
Call or meet key decision-makers, recommenders, influencers, at select accounts (corporations and government, other entities in various verticals), interview them, and uncover market and/or other opportunities (based on specific client requirements). If there is a fit/initiative, then identify scope of needs/interests and next steps on behalf of our clients.
- College education required; master’s degree preferred.
- Solid presentation, diction, writing skills are a must. See general credentials section above for more detail.
- Understanding of one specific industry (IT, finance, healthcare, energy management, other) constitutes a strong plus.
- Experience in sales lead generation, consulting, marketing, mediation, mergers & acquisitions, and/or other areas nice haves.
MLI does not discriminate based on gender, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or age in any of its policies, procedures, or practices in compliance with the law. Please, see Inclusion / Diversity section of this Website for further detail.
MLI’s employee development training program recognizes that one of MLI’s key responsibilities is to develop our staff. We encourage growth and career development of employees by coaching, and by helping our principals achieve their personal and professional goals at MLI and beyond. Most MLI employee development and training programs fall under various categories: Management Development; Career Development; Professional Skills; Basic Skills; Technical Training. MLI creates programs and activities to encourage skill development, such as job rotation, cross-training, mentoring, internships, coaching, and career strategy groups.
MLI retains its top performer by offering a number of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Competitive remuneration (contact us for detail).
- A unique lifestyle or quality of life. MLI principals can work from home. There is no commute, no micro-management by their superior after the period of training required at the beginning of a career with MLI (assuming, of course, results and quality meet or exceed expectations).
- Imbuing all principals with the sense that they work with an organization that is unique in the marketplace. We are no base consulting agents or telemarketers. We act as diplomats, high-level prospecting and mediating consultants building bridges between parties for complex sales, mergers and acquisitions, alliances, and more.