Ambassador / Expertise
OUR PEOPLE SERVE AS YOUR AMBASSADORS AND MEDIATORS
- To initiate a dialogue with key decision-makers
- To gauge receptivity to a particular value proposition
- To assess inclination of prospect to engage in merger or acquisition
- To build a trusted partnership with a critical player in the marketplace or government
- A unique solution or value proposition – Do you seek early adopters or are you pursuing a mature market?
- Vast marketing and sales resources in which you have some level of confidence – Or are they constrained, misused?
- Business intelligence built via years of marketing/IT investment – Yet it has not helped you convert specific prospects in the high profile deals you have sought.
- Great strategic planning and financial management – But growth remains a challenge.
- Unique Brand equity – or are you finding it difficult to build upon it, protect it?
- Vendors and suppliers (some of our so-called competition) – yet the improvement in top and bottom line, and maybe your share price, has yet to materialize.
- Understanding incentives, biases, norms of interaction, linkages
- Leveraging being a neutral vs. a principal mediator
- Promoting trust while creating interest, empathy to uncover critical intelligence and reconfigure bargains
- Seeking opportunity where it resides, even if it's embedded, elusive – with not just one, but multiple entry points