IPOs & Spin-offs
MLI is Expert at meeting the idiosyncratic organizational, sales and market requirements of firms that have recently undergone an Initial Public Offering (IPO) or a spinoff.
A private company may sell its stock to the public for a number of reasons, but it will often use the proceeds of the IPO to raise expansion capital and, in particular, may elect to launch new sales, marketing or organizational (mergers & acquisitions) campaigns or initiatives. Likewise, a spin-off (i.e., a new, separate company created by a parent splitting off sections of itself as a separate business) may face new challenges. As it operates at arm’s length from the parent organization, it will often need to build new brand equity and maximize independent sources of financing, products, services, customers, and so on, for optimal growth trajectories.
MLI is a leading provider of lead generation and corporate mediation services to enterprises looking to build new sales teams and marketing infrastructure, energize their go-to-market tactics, integrate acquired companies’ sales force and support organizations, pursue aggressive growth, launch new products, support diverse teams and achieve superior performance in competitive, fast-paced, complex environments.
MLI principals have an impressive track record of “hands on” experience in helping new ventures and IPO’s thrive, align sales, marketing and organizational objectives with management and shareholder expectations, optimize strategic planning and project management to deliver, not only leads, but also innovative sales and marketing leadership and results that give you the edge. We have a proven ability to improve an organization’s key performance metrics, identify potential opportunities, and execute with impact initiatives to enhance competitiveness, increase share of wallet, and improve customer, partner, supplier, manager and employee loyalty.
We are here to help you:
* Gain entry with C-level executive leadership
* leverage our keen understanding of startup ecosystems and high-growth environments
* Drive revenue, exceed plan
* Maximize strategic planning and P&L management
* Achieve key account management/retention
* Control budget and expense and impact bottom line
* Optimize your return on investment
* Maximize field leadership
* Build out and bring to market new products/initiatives/businesses to achieve growth, profit and success
* Leverage our corporate, commercial and government experience and relationships (all verticals)
- Holistic go-to-market planning/execution (development, marketing, revenue)
- Executive Entry – CEO/CFO/COO/CIO/CTO/CMO/Corporate Development
- From Global 1000 to startup ecosystem bridge builder
- M&A, technology & IP due diligence
- Startup & product launch
- Lead Development for all stages of product maturity (from incubation to high growth to maturity)